|Number Of Employees:||11 - 50 People|
|Total Revenue:||US$10 Million - US$50 Million|
|Average Lead Time:||2 Day(s)|
1. With our extensive experience and expertise, we are a business partner your will come to rely on. 2. Established in 1968 an...
1. With our extensive experience and expertise, we are a business partner your will come to rely on.
2. Established in 1968 and incorporated in 1974.
A specialist valve manufacturer in the Seisho, Kanagawa region. We are the No.1 valve supplier to the factories of major user companies.
3. We provide the highest quality products that best meet the needs of our customers. We supply materials used in factories and equipment. (Valves, automatic machinery, fittings, measuring tools, strainers, gaskets, hoses, tooling.)
4. We have experience delivering to users and engineering companies in all fields. (Chemicals, steel making, non-ferrous metals, foodstuffs, pharmaceuticals, semiconductors, and liquid crystal devices.).
We believe we can utilize our experience and expertise gained from our time during Japan's long growth period to contribute to global industry.
Headquarters (Kanagawa), Office (Kyushu), We cover the whole of Japan. Overseas operations: Korea, China
5. Service. Speed. Professionalism.
Our goals are to become a business partner which other companies can rely on, to meet the needs of all types of customers, to propose valuable products, and to contribute to economic and social development through those proposals.
Service: Providing products with added value by looking at them from our customers' perspective.
Speed: Responding within the time frame requested by our customers.
Professionalism: Acting responsibly.
Wadakizai Corporation Ltd. recognizes the importance of environmental conservation, and promotes business activities with that consideration.
Southeast Asia : 33.33%
South Asia : 33.33%
No. of R&D Staff : Less than 5 People
Email to this supplier